High capacity, high quality
With a very versatile capabilities of a printer, scanner, copier and fax are deliberately designed for home offices that need quality mono and shade print pleasant with a low cost per page. With a big 250 sheets feeder and 50 sheets ADF, the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 generate a printout that is so beautiful with a colorful and additional text the use of its marker and is highly resistant to a friction DRHD ink. The Canon MAXIFY MB2140 print A4 until it reaches 19 ipm mono and 13 ipm colour.
Very saving cost consumption
From its low energy intake of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the high yield, color individually replaceable cartridges, economy is a concern. Black cartridges produce an ISO yield of 1,200 pages and color cartridges 900 pages, let you work with so comfortable without any interruption occurs. The optional 4-shade multi pack offers even extra cost-effective printing.
Productive and clean to apply
Double-sided printing and a support for a wide range of paper sizes that are available and the type. Built for productiveness, the printer is quick and easy to use because all in one features.
Easy network integration
With system administrators who can appreciate the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 easy network management protocol compatibility, a device control popular that makes it easy to combine the printer into existing workplace networks. SNMP enables a range of protection tracking capabilities.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here