For home offices that demand productiveness
A fully featured printer, scanner, copier and fax designed for home places of work. With a huge 500 sheets paper cassette and 50 sheets ADF, the Canon MAXIFY MB2740 produces wonderful prints with deep, dense blacks, bright colorings and crisp textual content the usage of its marker and friction-resistant DRHD inks. This high-quality doesn’t come at the fee of velocity: print A4 at an high-speedy 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in shade.
Costs expenses very minimum
From low energy consumption of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the individually replaceable shade cartridges, economy is a concern. Black cartridges offers a product which has a standard ISO of up to 1,200 pages and 900 page colour cartridges. The optional 4-color multi pack incorporates a complete set of replacement inks for even higher cost.
Designed for productiveness
2-sided printing and help for a variety of paper sizes and brands, from A4 size which is a regular paper for labels, envelopes, photo paper or even 2-sided id card copying makes mild paintings of common workplace print jobs. Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is only some faucets away, with a exceptionally responsive 3-inches.
Comprehensive monitoring and upkeep capability
IP deal with filtering permits restricted get admission to replacements, giving permission to simplest a choose quantity of users, even as SMTP e-mail guide allows comfortable scan-to-e-mail. A range of further replacements permit system directors to fast and easily configure the printer and restrict positive operations, which include scans are used for USB.
Can integrate an network available
IT Managers and system directors will admire the MAXIFY MB2740 easy network management protocol compatibility, making device management and integration into current office networks easy. SNMP allows a number of preservation tracking functions, such as ink ranges, error fame, and page counts.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here