Rapid print and scan process
Rapid first print permits very speedy first print out time, approx 6 seconds mono. You may also rapid scan both sides of a document the use of single pass 2 sided ADF.
High quality prints, on every occasion
Dual resistant high density ink has been specifically developed for enterprise printing. This high quality ink offers you vibrant colorings, deep blacks and crisp textual content, without the concern of smudging.
Clean to use, easy to be productive
A huge 8.8 cm colour touchscreen offers easy access to all of MAXIFY MB5440 capabilities. In addition to a high-capacity 500 sheets feeder, 50-sheet type ADF and by printing two sidebar, this printer also helps a spread of paper sizes and types even two-sided identification card copying taking the pressure out of common workplace print jobs.
Low operating cost
With this printer, you may achieve advanced printing quality. With power consumption of energy is so low combined with ink yields offering 2,500 mono pages and 1,500 colour pages, there at the moment are longer stretches among having to replace cartridges.
Easy to control and save
Easy network management protocol permits you to integrate your printer into your work area, making it easy to run as a part of a busy office surroundings. MAXIFY MB5440 does this by providing you with the capability to track record of use and ink level on printers. Further to this you could additionally filter by IP address to be able to restrict a access point on printing and can also provide safe scan to e-mail.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here