Presenting the all-new Epson SureColor P9570, the up and coming age of wide-position printing just from Epson.
From proficient photography to sealing and visual computerization, the printer was developed starting from the earliest stage particularly take into account the full range of innovative needs. Highlighting all-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink, the SureColor P9570 catches everything about unmatched shading splendor and exactness. Also, with another 2.6-inches PrecisionCore printhead, you get unparalleled picture quality at speeds up to 2.4 occasions quicker than our past age.
Our most developed wide-group printer yet
Handles photography, compelling artwork, sealing and visual communication printing with unparalleled picture quality and execution.
Fueled by PrecisionCore
New 2.6-inches printhead performs at speeds up to 2.4 occasions quicker than our past ages.
Outrageous shading array
All-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink with Violet produces shocking shading with up to 99 percent inclusion of the Pantone Formula Guide strong covered standard.
Realtime photo and matte black ink exchanging
Devoted spouts for both dark ink types.
Industry-driving print changelessness
Makes prints that last as long as 200 years shading and 400 years highly contrasting.
New adjustable touchscreen
First-in-class to highlight an adaptable, 4.3-inches shading touchscreen for a simple route.
Solid printer plan
Upgraded mechanical level print motor for enduring solidness and an inside LED light for helpful activity.
The expanded dark thickness with black enhance overcoat
Improved Dmax for a more extensive balance proportion with upgraded clearness and expanded sharpness on lustrous papers.
Discretionary Epson SpectroProofer
Automates shading alignment and evidence confirmation errands for sealing applications with discretionary outsider RIP and work process programming.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]