Increment efficiency and inventiveness
In the case of printing retail location material, banners or some other splendid and energetic pictures, this printer is intended for experts hoping to build their profitability and innovativeness.
Refillable ink arrangement, not cartridges
It utilizes a refillable ink arrangement (140ml containers) instead of cartridges, for comfort and low running expenses. These inventive ink jugs can likewise be utilized to recharge the ink while printing, which fundamentally decreases vacation. It additionally includes a minimal effort ink set: K (color) and CMY (color) while holding the elevated levels of speed and print quality anticipated from Epson specialized printers.
This 24-inch printer offers the littlest footprint in the Epson specialized printer extend and is easy to set up. The conservative, contemporary plan fits perfectly into most workspaces, with a suite of instinctive applications and easy to understand highlights for issue free printing. It tends to be worked utilizing a huge LCD shading touchscreen that highlights simple menu controls and routes. The full network incorporates USB, ethernet, coordinated remote and Wi-Fi Direct, which empowers printing from tablets, cell phones, and the sky is the limit from there.
Something other than the printer
The Epson SureColor SC-T3100x frames some portion of Epson's finished start to finish printing arrangement, which incorporates inks, programming, and paper all intended to work in agreement.
It prints on a wide assortment of media: from A4 to A1 (24-inch), utilizing the Auto Sheet Feeder, and moves of up 24 inches. Changing among roll and cut-sheets is made basic by utilizing an auto switch.
Epson comprehends that organizations need to continue running, remain light-footed, and react rapidly to ever-changing client needs. In light of this, the SC-T3100x highlights one of a kind Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) and a hearty enemy of residue configuration to help forestall spout obstructing and misprints.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15