- Quick print speeds - produce precise A1/D-size prints in 43 seconds.
- Simple to operate - Large, instinctive 4.3" LCD shading touchscreen rearranges print assignments.
- High-limit cartridges - High-limit cartridges, up to 50 mL shading, and 80 ml dark.
- Print from virtually anywhere in the office - Easily print from tablets, cell phones, and more with incorporated remote in addition to switching free Wi-Fi Direct printing.
- The execution you can count on - PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for exceptional lucidity, in addition to business-grade dependability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Sturdy, instant-dry prints - with UltraChrome XD2 shade ink.
- Flexible media handling - suits move up to 24 inches wide and sheets up to 11" x 17" through the Auto Sheet Feeder.
- Minimized, clean design - ultra-little footprint and smooth, insignificant plan that upgrades your workspace; effectively fit on a work area, or all alone with discretionary stand (sold independently).
- Exact, sharp detail - print blueprints, line drawings, banners and that's only the tip of the iceberg, up to 2400 dpi.
- Simple to set up - get fully operational out of the container in as fast as 30 minutes.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]