Your expert quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages / minute in black and white with a very quick on first print process requiring the duration 6 seconds or less. Eco-aware, all mode duplexing right out of the container allows you save on paper and related fees. The tiltable, touch lcd panel lets in you to navigate thru the menu effortlessly. Has a wide screen but also user friendly and easy to read, and you may additionally customise your home screen to fast access your most usually used features.
This printer has wireless connectivity, growing your productiveness and permitting you to print from nearly everywhere in your home or workplace. The device additionally has built in wi-fi direct capability, allows a very easy network connected on mobile devices without a router. MF249dw is equipped with a wide range of capabilities that can be applied to mobile makes it so easy for your printing process. You could additionally scan hardcopy originals the usage of the Canon PRINT business app.
This printer supports multiple languages to offer a greater flexibility in the printing. You may additionally send scanned documents and forward received faxes via email. With a copy of your ID, you will not have a problem when making a copy create copies of id cards or other small documents on a single page.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here