This 4-in-1 printer makes use of a PrecisionCore print head to make premium quality, laser-like performance. Fast print speeds and a 30-pages ADF for multi-page, 1200 dpi scanning, copying and faxing provide a comfort that so good. Wi-fi and wi-fi direct connectivity make sure the flexibility on every small business.
Low production costs
This printer makes use of Epson 16 series pen and crossword inks, available in various sizes that you want such as standard or XL cartridge to the size you want on the right printing. XL-size ink can be very helpful to reduce your fees in the process of printing up to 25%. Using person ink cartridges means simplest the coloration used will need to can replaced, similarly reducing fees.
Epson join compatibility gives useful features. The WorkForce WF-2750DWF is likewise well matched, allow you to print seamlessly and easily from the gadget.
It's so easy when used
Automatic wi-fi set-up allows make connection a breeze, while the paper up to 150-sheet cassette loading can make process refills so easy. A 5.6 cm LCD screen and a consumer-friendly menu makes navigating the WF-2750DWF easy and also very fast.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here