Printing manufactured simple
- No need to wait. Start printing right out from the box with easy setup.
Up to help 4800 x 1200 dpi (dots each inch) optimized colour resolution
- High quality for producing outstanding quality and aspect in documents as well as photos. Up to help 1200 x 1200 dpi as soon as printing black simply.
Designed to fit your lifetime
- Save your space using a compact printer made to fit on ones desk, on any shelf, or anywhere you would like it.
Affordable at-home publishing
- Print more regarding less, using the particular world’s No. 1 printer brand plus First HP ink cartridges.
- Rich in value print approximately twice as a lot of pages with First HP high-yield printer ink cartridges.
Reduce ones impact
- Conserve resources without having sacrificing performance employing a printer that’s ENERGY STAR certified.
- Lessen your environmental impact. Rely on easy, free cartridge these recycling through HP Globe Partners.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here