Key Features :
- Versatile having direct cloud connection;
- Simple features to boost productivity;
- Convenience away from home;
- Easy maintenance as well as low energy consumption.
Versatile with direct cloud with a connectivity
- Versatility and multi-tasking with and connected: Print, fax, check, copy and connect to popular cloud products and services with Dell Record Hub.
- Simple record conversion: Cloud-based Optical Personality Recognition converts content material into editable, searchable records at no extra cost.
- Effortless scanning: Handle large-volume scans easily with less waiting time using the single-pass, dual scalp 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
- You also Getting more will be something that can be done with a fast process: with a very fast pace in each print is as high as around 25 ppm (letter: simplex; color / black). You’ll also preserve 50% on top of a sheet of paper with printing on two sides put on a performance blades automatically (default print setting). This inkjet printer supports printing about recycled, renewable content material and chlorine-free report.
Simple features to boost productivity
- Easy set up: Get your printer and can run very quickly through a WiFi network as the printer output from Dell Effortless Installer, the world's simplest printer Wi-Fi installation.
- Launch tasks easily: Just tap the icons within the on-screen dock selection or swipe the actual 4.3-inches touch screen for easy initial. And you may launch your previous tasks, including associated settings, with one touch with the 'Recent' icon.
- Clever scanner: When paper is detected in the ADF or check bed, the Recent screen will likely be automatically displayed having up 8 preceding ADF or check related tasks, saving you time and effort.
Easy maintenance as well as low energy consumption
- Save energy: Reduce consumption by around 30% and toner cartridge sizing by 25% having improved low-melt toner engineering.
- Fuss-free set-up: New toner cartridge style prevents spillage a journey in the delivery process, it can also eliminate a requirement that is useful for sealing tape, so replacement fast and free of a complicated nature and bothered at the moment working on a delivery process.
- You can also minimize downtime: Paper jams are easy to access and address to get back to perform quickly.
- Simple administration: Dell Printer Center software enables quick printer firmware messages, shortcuts and toner signals.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here