Superior Print Quality
Canon PIXMA G Series printers using feature FINE engineering for short, to create high-density print brain with microscopic printer ink droplet sizes. This technology helps the printers to accomplish high resolution photographs with incredible photo-quality. The Canon PIXMA Included Hybrid Ink program further optimizes printing which results in vivid and energetic photographs and well-defined text documents. PIXMA G Series printers may also print borderless photographs up to A4 size.
High Yield & Cheap Printing The high mileage printer
The Canon PIXMA G2002 features new built-in refillable ink tanks with print yield up to 6000 pages mono prints and 7000 web pages color prints. The actual printers have personal ink tanks with regard to Cyan, Magenta, Discolored and Black. The replacement ink bottles will set you back only Rs.499 / unit.
Stylish Design and Simplicity of use
Canon PIXMA G Series have built-in ink tanks which often significantly reduces the width in the printer and supplies high visibility of ink to shoppers. The ink bottles are designed to minimize potential moisture and leaks. The superior high quality Continuous Ink Offer System (CISS) employed in PIXMA G series ensures a reliable and trouble free high volume producing. Canon PIXMA G2002 additionally features wireless in addition to cloud printing.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr.Kazutada Kobayashi, President and CEO, Cannon India Pvt. Ltd, stated, We also have a special right or privilege to be able to make a host at the launch of a certain global level in the Series G of the model PIXMA printer which is a bestseller in India today. It can be said is a moment of delight and joy for people like us. Canon keeps consumer experience at the midst of all its advancement. So we are thrilled to give a firsthand experience to your Indian customers. At the moment in India, the particular CISS categories that may lead to the presentation of a range of 28% of sales on items such as inkjet printers. Canon can be a new entrant in to the category but we are excited and bullish in relation to capturing approximately 30% in the CISS market through the end of 12 2016. With this launch we try to strengthen our footholds amidst photo centres, backup centres and SOHO.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : (Please Waiting)