Brother ImageCenter ADS-2400N Driver Download – The Brother ImageCenter ADS-2400N computer scanner with Gigabit Ethernet network offers a highly sophisticated features mid to huge size workgroups that assist simplify the manner documents are captured, controlled, processed, and delivered. The usage of the 50 pages capacity ADF, it captures single and double sided on a document in single pass with a speed up to 30 ppm, so it is very suitable for the process of scanning a document with multi-page, two-sided business, in addition to single page documents range 196 inches for length, receipts, business and plastic cards. This scanner very easily in the running processes scan to various destinations.
The ImageCenter ADS-2400N designed in order to offer a wide range of integration photograph optimization capabilities.
Plus, The ADS-2400N is well suited with Kofax VRS. An industry chief in picture processing software, Kofax VRS dynamically evaluates each scanned page and auto applies the quality settings on the details of an image that is very appropriate for an increase maximum output, making the printer complete scanning package to your business.
- Speedy scan speeds - Scan single and double-sided in each color and black / white, at up to 30 ppm.
- Multi-page scanning - From the 50 sheets capacity ADF.
- Advanced scanning capabilities - Including 2-in-1 Mode for shooting 17 x 17 inches documents, and non-stop scan mode for scanning limitless pages into a single document.
- Kofax VRS compatible - An industry chief in photo processing software that routinely examines scanned materials and applies the suitable picture correction settings for most efficient scan consequences.
- Amazing assist - Includes a one-year restricted assurance plus free phone guide for the life of the product.
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Brother ImageCenter ADS-2400N Driver Download For Printer and Scanner :
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here