- Print text with laser-sharp results that are more stable and also so safe from stains by using the support of the Dual Resistant High-Density Ink System (DRHD).
- With a 30,000-page Duty Cycle, the Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is totally solid for all your business needs.
- The printer also offers such a high page result that it can easily help save money by easily sending a high print volume from one batch on the ink tank.
- For all printers powered by MAXIFY aimed at gaining effectiveness; they offer a Low Cost for each Print while utilizing XL ink tanks.
- Continuously be prepared to print in just 6 seconds from power on with Quick First Print.
- Proficiently deal with all the MAXIFY printers in your organization with worked in standard Management Information Base (MIB) support.
- Mac OS
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via a USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive of your PC/Laptop, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after double-clicking the driver file that has finished in the download, it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install", especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]