Ink tank system
Effectively top off your ink tanks with sans spill, resealable bottles.
Staggering print quality with darker blacks and increasingly dynamic hues.
Can reach up to 8,000 pages for color and up to 6,000 pages for black/white.
HP Smart App
Work from anyplace print, scan and copy from your telephone.
High-volume printing at very minimal effort per page
Get up to 6000 dark/8000 color pages.
Dazzling print quality
Get dim, fresh content, and dynamic hues for every one of your prints.
No wreck, no loss with an ink tank system
Reestablish ink levels with resealable bottles and our without spill top off framework.
Eliminate steps in monotonous errands with adaptable alternate ways.
Remain associated at rapid
Dual-band supported Wi-Fi network up to 2x faster connection and also so solid.
Intended to look great
Conservative coordinated tank and space-sparing plan.
Unique HP high yield ink bottles
Can produce more page results that need to be considered and also so efficiently to cost expenditure when you do printing with bottles genuine HP Ink XL.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]