Dazzling gallery-quality printing
Rejuvenate your pictures with professional display quality print results.
9-ink system + chroma optimizer
With the LUCIA PRO shade ink framework, appreciate an extended shading array and precise shading reproduction both indispensable components for innovative production.
New matte black ink
A recently detailed Matte Black ink offers progressively expressive prospects. Appreciate upgraded dark thickness with more profound and progressively clear blacks on artistic work paper and a more extensive reproduction extends in darker territories with an improved degree.
The Chroma Optimizer decreases the distinction in ink bead tallness to frame a smoother uniform surface on lustrous or semi-sparkle papers. The outcome is all the more equitably reflected light for more genuine print shading with more extravagant darker blacks, striking hues, and less tanning.
With great quality in a wide range of media
Despite the possibilities that you can also print on fine art or Glossy media, three monochrome inks (Matte Black, Photo Black, Grey) can guarantee subtle resonance across your prints. Reproduce the subtleties in shadows and subtleties in features, to truly rejuvenate your picture.
Professional-level productivity with simple usability
With the printer, you can encounter professional-level productivity in a simple to-utilize printing framework.
3.0-inches color LCD display
Effectively check ink levels and printer status initially. You can likewise set certain printer settings and perform essential upkeep legitimately on the printer without a PC.
No black ink replacement process
Equipped with Matte Black and Black Photo ink that has its own spouts, so no exchanging is fundamental. You can print on compelling artwork paper then lustrous paper flawlessly without any changes, and no waste.
Quick photo printing
Increment your productivity through proficient fast printing. Process huge volumes of picture information rapidly with the L-COA PRO picture processing motor.
Adaptable media handling
The imagePROGRAF PRO-300 is perfect with an assortment of media and has both Top Feed and back Manual Feed choices. With the expansion of Panorama size and capacity to print evaluates to 39 inches in length, you can communicate your pictures as you imagined.
Innovations to keep you printing
With a Nozzle Recovery System, if a stop up is identified in one spout, others will automatically make up for it so you can continue printing. This forestalls print squander because of banding and lessens the recurrence of head cleanings. Additionally, appreciate exact paper taking care of with Skew Correction worked in sensors will automatically address for paper slanting, guaranteeing your print will come out extraordinary each time.
Consistent and intuitive printing workflow
Effectively produce incredible prints with Canon Professional Print and Layout (PPL) amazing and natural software that flawlessly incorporate into your current photograph work process.
Consistent workflow integration
PPL can be propelled as an independent application or as a module from driving picture altering software programs.
Settings at your fingertips
PPL's natural interface sorts out all the significant printing perspectives and controls in a single space, including an initially print review, and complete Print and Color Settings region making it basic and simple to produce excellent prints and reproduce the outcomes precisely the manner in which you anticipate inevitably.
Huge print preview
See and control what is in your last print with a huge print see, you can modify the size, harvest, and shade of your picture and perceive how it will look on the last paper size.
Adaptable output options
Express your inventiveness with three Layout Modes: Single picture (with the decision of outskirt or borderless), different pictures on a page, and display wrap (with split picture dealing).
Subtleties just as you envisioned
Canon picture takers can exploit Canon's own contribution to yield information to reproduce the best subtleties with DP Raw print and make one-shot HDR prints with HDR printing.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]