Epson SureColor T3475 Driver Download – Gainful and simple to-utilize 24-inches workgroup inkjet printer. Reevaluate workgroup efficiency with the 24-inches SureColor T3475 wide-group remote printer, offering amazing, exact printing inside a conservative, powerful plan. Perfect for high-creation printing of blueprints, line drawings and banners up to 24-inches, it conveys precise, A1/D-size prints in as quick as 25 seconds. Including a 4.3-inches shading touchscreen, this simple to-utilize printer likewise offers propelled arrange security and encryption intended to protect touchy data. Its high-limit UltraChrome XD2 color inks guarantee strong, dynamic prints. Also, Epson's advancement PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead accomplishes exceptional lucidity and business-grade unwavering quality.
- Ground-breaking workgroup printing - produce exact A1/D-size prints in 25 seconds.
- Exceptional image quality - cutting edge PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers business-grade unwavering quality, in addition to Precision Droplet Control for extraordinary photographic pictures, exact lines, and fresh content.
- Supplant ink less often - high-limit substitution ink cartridges up to 700 mL for upgraded profitability.
- Print from virtually anywhere in the office - easily prints from tablets, cell phones and more with incorporated remote in addition to switching free Wi-Fi Direct printing.
- Simple to use - large, instinctive 4.3-inches LCD shading touchscreen streamlines print undertakings.
- Tough, dynamic prints - cutting edge UltraChrome XD2 recorded shade ink innovation.
- Advantageous sans pc printing - print blueprints, drawings, diagrams, and banners legitimately from a USB thumb drive.
- Minimized, powerful structure - expand office space and efficiency.
- Incorporated security - ensure significant data with cutting edge arrange security and encryption highlights.
Epson SureColor T3475 Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]