Epson offers the first color inkjet printer with strip and-present capability, which can help accelerate the manual application of on-request labels. Label retrieval sensors are also supported by the integration of holding printing results until the previous label is removed. This element is ideally suited for completely automated label application frameworks. This unique capability eliminates the requirement for a loose loop and allows individual labels to be taken when they are printed.
The PrecisionCore TFP printhead technology that can produce Epson engineering produces very sharp content and precise barcodes. It can also produce a wide range of sizes for each droplet coupled with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, can produce an enormous extent of vibrant, exact colors, smooth gradations, and fine image details. So, regardless of whether this test is used to produce very complex information labels or product labels that have high quality, the CW-C6000 series is capable.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the CW-C6000 series for large corporate scope. To be able to support this high volume printing process, a wide scope of remote administration tools are available. These allow IT and support groups to remotely monitor the status of huge armadas of printers, produce email alarms on items needing attention, remotely deploy firmware refreshes, set up a complex network environment, and can also view or also modify on the settings of any computer browser or Android or Apple powered smartphone.
Broadly useful I/O port
Designed to be able to produce something very important, all CW-C6000 series printers are also equipped with a broadly useful I/O port. This gives automation developers all the control they have to consistently integrate the printer into their automated workflow. The port provides all the vital information on supply levels, status, deficiencies, and readiness. Inputs empower clients to respite, clean and print.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15