Epson offers the principal shading inkjet printer with strip and-present ability, which can help accelerate the manual use of on-request marks. A coordinated name taking sensor holds off resulting in printing until the past mark is expelled. This component is unmistakably appropriate for completely automated mark application frameworks. This one of a kind capacity kills the requirement for a free circle and permits singular names to be taken when they are printed.
The results of the PrecisionCore TFP Printhead innovations designed by the Epson manufacturer produce very sharp content exactly standardized identifications. It likewise delivers changing bead estimates that, combined with a 1200 x 1200 dpi goals, can create an enormous array of dynamic, exact hues, smooth degrees, and fine picture subtleties. Along these lines, regardless of whether the test is to create complex educational marks or top-notch item names, the CW-C6000 series is capable.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
Equipped with the popular ability ZPL II allows you to find an advantage of Epson inkjet innovations without reconstructing the existing working system. ESC/Label order expansions can be added to open the intensity of shading. Influence shading for shading coded fields, item pictures, logos, and advertising messages to improve general business procedures and brand picture.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the CW-C6000 family for huge scope venture conditions. To help when you print with high capacity, the wide scope of tools for remote set up is accessible. It enables IT and supports groups to monitor the status of some printers remotely, produce email alarms on things requiring consideration, remotely convey firmware refreshes, set up complex system conditions, and see or change settings from any PC browser or Android or Apple controlled cell phone.
Broadly useful I/O Port
Intended for strategic creation, all CW-C6000 family printers come outfitted with a broadly useful I/O port. This gives automation designers all the control they have to consistently incorporate the printer into their automated work process. The port gives all the essential data on supply levels, status, flaws, and availability. Sources of info empower clients to delay, clean and print.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15