High-Volume Daily Duty Cycle
The scanner can be utilized to scan up to 60,000 pages for every day through the 500-page (80 g/m) automatic document feeder. The information demonstrates that this scanner is intended to scan a document in any application requiring incessant documents and hard card scanning.
Double CIS Design to Handle Wrinkled Documents
Intended to deal with even extraordinary applications, the Avision AD8120U scanner is worked in with two CIS. These CIS give you the greatest brightening to help wipe out shadows from wrinkled documents.
Triple Ultrasonic Sensors to Detect Overlapped Paper
Three ultrasonic sensors give security against twofold feeds by identifying and keeping covering pages from being taken care of into the scanner simultaneously. Every sensor can be set to overlook or distinguish determined zones of a document to suit pages with marks or connections.
Staple Detection Technology
Avision's Staple Detection includes automatically stops the scanning procedure when an unremoved staple is recognized. Whenever left undetected, staples could cause blunders that bargain the document, cause sticks, or harm the gadget.
Plastic card or ID card utilizes the straight paper way
To give scanner clients the most adaptable scanning conditions, the client has the decision to use a "Bended or Straight Paper Path". By opening the back spread, clients can utilize the straight way to ship paper to the back of the unit. Using the straight paper way guarantees high dependability with a plastic card, ID card, thick, long paper, or progressively delicate documents.
A Large LCD Display
The scanner is anything but difficult to use through the unmistakable 1.8" LCD display. By choosing your goal and squeezing the "Scan" button, the scan should be possible and the scanned picture can be sent to your predetermined goal application, for example, email, printer, or your great picture altering software application. Up to nine often utilized scan settings and goals can be preset for various scanning needs.
Scan to Cloud with Button Manager V2
The AD8120U accompanies TWAIN and ISIS drivers and is packaged with a set-up of incredible software applications that incorporate Avision Button Manager, AVScan, and PaperPort. With Button Manager, you can finish a scan and send the picture legitimately to the cloud service popular. You can likewise spare the picture to accessible PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF record organization, and scan to email, or picture altering application. Moreover, the packaged software applications additionally incorporate AVScan and PaperPort which are exceptionally viable document the board software to smooth out your errand all the more productively.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15