High-Volume Daily Duty Cycle
The scanner can be utilized to scan up to 20,000 pages for each day through the 150-page automatic document feeder. The information shows that this scanner is intended to scan a document in any application requiring incessant documents and hard card scanning.
Double light Design to Handle Wrinkled Documents
Intended to deal with even outrageous applications, the scanner is worked in with two durable lights. These sans mercury lights give you the most extreme brightening to help dispense with shadows from wrinkled documents.
Paper Protection Mechanism
The imaginative equipment configuration to execute different jam sensors on the paper way incredibly improves the affectability to recognize paper jams, which lessens the danger of harming the document by halting your scan work.
Besides, the multi-feed location innovation assists with distinguishing covering documents that document feeder That works automatically this scanner can also thicknesses paper through three ultrasonic sensors.
Plastic card or ID card utilizes the straight paper way
To furnish scanner clients with the most adaptable scanning conditions, the client has the decision to use a "U-Turn or Straight Paper Path". By opening the back spread, clients can utilize the straight way to move paper legitimately to the back of the unit. Using the straight paper way guarantees high unwavering quality with a plastic card, ID card, thick, long paper, or progressively delicate documents.
Paper Protection Technology
The propelled Paper security innovation shields important paper from being wrinkled or torn by ending the scan procedure once a slanted page is identified.
A Large LCD Display
The Avision AD6090 is anything but difficult to use through the reasonable 1.8" LCD display. By choosing your goal and squeezing the "Scan" button, the scan should be possible and the scanned picture can be sent to your predetermined goal application, for example, email, printer, or your good picture altering software application. Up to nine oftentimes utilized scan settings and goals can be preset for various scanning needs.
Scan to Cloud with Button Manager V2
The AD6090 accompanies TWAIN and ISIS drivers and is packaged with a set-up of ground-breaking software applications that incorporate Avision Button Manager V2, AVScan X, and ScanSoft PaperPort 14SE. Using the Button Manager V2 feature, you can finish a scan and send the picture straightforwardly to cloud service. You can likewise spare the picture to accessible PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF document arrangement, and scan to email, or picture altering application. Moreover, the packaged software applications additionally incorporate AVScan X and ScanSoft PaperPort which are exceptionally powerful document the executive's software to smooth out your errand all the more effectively.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15