Dynamic security empowered printer. This HP printer is designed as best as possible for use with cartridges that use a unique chip from HP. With cartridges that use a chip instead of the HP manufacturer will not work, and that works now may not function in the future.
Unbelievable quality at a moderate cost
- Equipped with an incredible small laser can deliver results with unusual qualities on each page.
- Produce sharp content, striking blacks, and fresh designs.
- It depends on an elite laser MFP at a reasonable cost.
- You can fit this MFP anyplace it's that little and smaller.
- Get print accelerates to 20 ppm.
- Get snappy and simple printing straightforwardly at the control board.
- The HP Laser MFP 135r has a monoprint goal Up to 1.200 x 1.200 dpi, with a print goal of this size makes this printer a great deal of enthusiasm for little to medium-sized businesspeople.
- The speed that this printer has is up to 21 ppm, it implies that this most recent HP printer inconsistently can print up to 21 pages of prints.
- The suggested print Volume for the HP Laser MFP 135r is roughly 100-2000 pages/month, with an everyday obligation pattern of up to 10,000 printed pages.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]