Get the quality you trust and sharp dark content with this reasonable printer
This shockingly little laser conveys remarkable quality, page after page.
Rapidly and effectively print with an MFP that is intended to suit into your workspace perfectly
You can fit this MFP anyplace it's that little and conservative.
The suggested print Volume for the HP Laser MFP 135a is around 100-2000 sheets/month, with a day by day obligation pattern of up to 10,000 printed pages.
The HP Laser MFP 135a has a monoprint goal Up to 1.200 x 1.200 dpi, with a print goal of this size makes this printer a great deal of enthusiasm for little to medium-sized specialists.
The speed that this printer has is up to 21 ppm, it implies that this printer inconsistently is fit for printing up to 21 pages of prints.
The HP multifunction printer is furnished with a standard plate that can stack paper up to 150 pieces of paper, its yield limit can oblige around 100 printed sheets.
Network choices are as yet restricted to USB 2.0, where you can't exploit the remote space that is currently beginning to turn into a typical dish on numerous gadgets.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]