For one forthright value, the Epson EcoTank printers accompany enough ink in the case to print 3,600 pages in dark and 6,500 pages in shading without stressing over progressing ink substitution and expenses.
High-volume ink bottles
Extra minimal effort ink can be purchased in advantageous high-volume bottles that have a dribble free spout and resealable top for simple stockpiling and topping off. Trade bottles hold enough ink for a monstrous 4,500 pages in dark and 7,500 pages in shading.
The Epson EcoTank ET-1110 is intended for little spaces. Its conservative footprint implies you can fit it easily anyplace in your home office or home, making an ergonomic workplace.
The Epson EcoTank go is sponsored by a 2-year Return-to-Base guarantee (1-year standard and a reward 1 year upon enlistment).
Clients can get an extra 1-year reward guarantee when they register online inside 30 days of procurement.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]