Beneficial and flexible
Avision AD225WN printers can be handled because they have a scan speed of up to 25 ppm and 50ipm through the embedded 20-page ADF feature and suit document up to 14-inches. To catch top-notch card picture, the printer likewise incorporates extraordinary front and backplate to deal with plastic ID cards, driver licenses, and even embellished cards up to 1.25 mm or paper up to legitimate size (8.5 x 14 in.) and weight somewhere in the range of 27 and 413 g/m2 (backplate: 50-105 g/m2).
Compelling system scanning
With the system port at the rear, the printer permits you to utilize it as a system scanner. This implies clients in the intranet condition can share the scanner and acquire the scanned picture from their individual PC.
Two eject paths
On the off chance that your single-page document is stacked from the front or back feeder, the scanner gives two discharge ways. The document can be shot out to the contrary side or to a similar side of the feeder. Switch between these ways on the TWAIN UI and choose a discharge way as indicated by your requirements.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15