As long as 2 years of ink
In the case.
You can also set aside or save up to 75 percent with an easy substitute bottle compared to using a mono laser toner
Only about 1/3 of the 1 cent are used for each ISO page versus 2 1/2 cents.
Straightforward, cartridge-free printing
Substitution ink restrain incorporates enough ink to print to 11,000 pages; two standard ink bottles included.
Controlled by PrecisionCore printing innovation
Conveys ultra-sharp content and momentous picture detail.
Fast print speeds, for all intents and purposes no warmup time
Fast first page out to speed through short print employments; 20 ISO ppm (dark).
Drivers and utilities
PCL bolster included.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15