Amazing print quality
PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for extraordinary lucidity, in addition to business-grade dependability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
Get splendid, splendid pictures
Dynamic ink conveys unprecedented shading immersion and high complexity.
Adaptable media support
Suits rolls and sheets up to 24" wide; incorporates a 50-sheet auto-feed plate and inherent shaper for included proficiency.
Supplant ink less regularly
High-limit ink bottles with auto-stop for simple, sans mess filling.
Handle an assortment of print occupations
Broadly useful exchange paper produces astonishing pictures on both delicate and unbending materials.
Upheld by Epson world-class administration and backing.
Minimal, clean structure
Ultra-little, smooth, insignificant structure; effectively fits on a work area, or all alone with discretionary stand (sold independently).
Simple printing directly out of the container
Comes furnished with programming advanced for color sublimation, including particular drivers for both Mac and Windows.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]