Diminish your printing costs
The prudent EcoTank is generally not quite the same as laser printers. It includes an enormous refillable ink tank that you load up with the included ink bottles rather than toner. From the beginning you have enough ink to print a huge number of pages, slicing expenses and sparing time as you're not much of the time-evolving toner.
While tops off are probably going to be rare, you'll have the option to spare over 90% on the expense per page with substitution ink bottles. Its forward-looking tank is built for without mess tops off and the jugs have a wind current framework so crushing isn't fundamental during the filling procedure. On account of the front ink level showcase, it's undeniable when it's at long last due for a top off.
Giving significant serenity, each EcoTank mono printer accompanies a one-year/100,000-page guarantee.
Try not to sit around idly changing supplies - with an ink tank framework, you can basically top it off and forget about it. Printing is quick with no warm-up time and print paces of 15ppm.
Cut vitality utilization and lessen overheads with an EcoTank mono printer. It can set aside to 95% in power utilization contrasted with mono laser printers.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]