Remain profitable with the inherent auto duplex printing motor. Spare time, spare paper and spare the earth by printing twofold sided documents.
35-sheet Auto Document Feeder
A 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) performs automated group copying, scanning, or faxing of multi-page document firsts.
Worked In PCL Language
The MF266dn comes standard with PCL language, empowering the printer to work with a wide scope of business applications.
Printing inside little workgroups and workplaces are made simple with the imageCLASS printers inserted systems administration models. With work in LAN, the printer makes it helpful and easy to share print assets with different clients on a similar system.
More Noteworthy Mobility Anywhere
With Canon's most recent versatile business arrangement, you can print documents, photographs and site pages with only one application.
With Canon's SEND Technology, you can without much of a stretch scan documents and send them to at least one goal. Digitize your paper documents and send them to shared organizers for helpful information access and the executives.
Vari-Angle Operation Panel
Receiving a vari-edge activity board plan, clients can tilt the board as per claim inclination just as simple activity. This plan additionally gives adaptability as far as gadget position, be it is set on ground level or on a platform.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15