Remain gainful with the inherent auto duplex printing motor. Spare time, spare paper and spare the earth by printing twofold sided archives.
35-sheet Auto Document Feeder
A 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) performs automated bunch copying, scanning, or faxing of multi-page record firsts.
Worked In PCL Language
The imageCLASS MF264dw comes standard with PCL language, empowering the printer to work with a wide scope of business applications.
5-line LCD Display
Explore and design the printer settings effectively with the 5-line LCD display. Data can be displayed initially, encouraging simple gadgets to the board and support.
With an MF264dw printer having a remote network, you can increase your profits as well as the potential for you to print from somewhere in your home or office.
This printer has worked in passage ability, empowering simple association with cell phones without a switch.
Vari-Angle Operation Panel
Receiving a vari-edge activity board structure, clients can tilt the board as indicated by claim inclination just as simple activity. This structure likewise gives adaptability as far as gadget arrangement, be it being put on ground level or on a platform.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15