Multifunctionality made simple
Appreciate the quality, quick prints and high-goals scanning, copying, and faxing across the board smaller machine.
Availability readily available
Consistently share your printer with your workgroup by means of the incorporated remote networks. Printing and scanning with your gadget likewise become advantageous with different portable applications.
Adaptable paper taking care
Handle different paper sizes and thickness for your benefit with a 100-sheet standard paper plate. Effectively scan and copy multi-page documents too with the 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
Financially savvy printing
Cut expenses with our scope of reasonable standard or high return real Brother ink cartridges. Accomplish higher efficiency and spare more paper easily with our automatic 2-sided printing.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]