Cost Savings Save
more with Brother's ultra-high return ink bottles, and the 2-sided (duplex) printing highlight.
Appreciate fast and sans hassle top off access and ink usage levels just by looking at the transparent ink tank top.
High Print Quality Print
slick work of art and reports with superior shading quality and print resolutions up to 1200 x 4800 dpi.
Bigger Print Options
Think more extensive and print bigger with print capacities up to A3 size.
Work More in Faster Time
Save stir time and speed up the work process with high print speeds and fast first print outs.
Easy Paper Handling
Just one machine to meet all your printings need with the capacity to stack an assortment of paper variations.
Check printer notifications and ink status, and rapidly solve printer mistake problems through the on-screen directions.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]