- Fast printing as well as copying. Assist enhance your performance with print and also copy rates of up to 24ppm and create professional outcome at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Versatile paper handling. Functions a flexible, 250-sheet capability paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed port for envelopes, labels or thicker media.
- Duplex (2-sided) printing. Assists in saving paper with automated duplex printing.
- Versatile, high-grade shade scanning. You can also offer up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and comes with various "scan to" functions that can comprise of Email, file, picture, Optical Character Recognition, and SharePoint (PC).
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11 b/g/n user interfaces for showing to numerous users on your network or connect locally to a solitary computer via its USB user interface.
- Straight-through paper path. Feed slots that can be easily operated by hand to ensure product variety when your printing process to always look better.
- Time-saving ID copy function. Copy both sides of your identification card into one page, keeping the initial card dimension.
- Customer support. The Brother MFC-L2685DW provides a 1-year restricted service warranty with cost-free phone support for the life of your product.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here