Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer Driver Download – Introducing the Canon SELPHY CP1300 cordless small image printer, the ideal portable picture printer for at home as well as on the go. Merely print with AirPrint, memory card on your camera, or from social media like Facebook and Instagram using the Canon PRINT app, so you can share your memories whenever and wherever you are! Also, print enjoyable colleges with good friends from multiple gadgets with Party Shuffle Print or 2 x 6-inches picture cubicle design prints. You select the ideal dimension for the ideal photo from 4 x 6-inches, 2.1 x 2.1-inches square as well as sticker label paper, all made to last approximately 100 years and are even water immune! You can also use the SELPHY CP1300 virtually anywhere using an optional battery.
Beautiful Image Top quality
Not only will your images be instantaneously completely dry, but they will also look great for as much as 100 years and also are even water resistant!
Appreciate the simpleness of connecting your mobile phone as well as tablet computer easily, via the Canon PRINT application. You can also print directly from USB, or your electronic camera's memory card.
Stylish and Compact
With such a smooth mobile design that can enable you to bring SELPHY CP1300 along with you and users also use an optional battery that you can print and also share your memories any place you are.
With the tilting 3.2-inches LCD evaluate it's easy to choose, modify as well as print your favorite pictures, as well as with the optional battery pack take your SELPHY with you and also print from practically anywhere appropriate from your smartphone or memory card.
Utilize your camera and this printer with each other at your following party making a photo booth. Take enjoyable shots, after that print them in picture cubicle mode which lets you print out 2 strips of four photos each on 4 x 6 paper after that sufficed in half for photo strips give them to your guests!
With square (2.1 x 2.1-inches) Picture Labels, print your ideal square photos as well as stick them anywhere you desire!
With Event Shuffle, all of your pals can send images from their Smart devices to the CP1300 which will incorporate them into a collage that you could print out and also share. Every person will certainly want a copy!
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer Driver Download For Printer:
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here