Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA TS3140 is simple, stylishly made as well as showcases Wi-Fi connection, making it a must-have for households, pupils as well as those wanting to print both documents and also vibrant images of cherished moments. This printer flaunts a new, smartly long lasting layout, paper discovery sensor, borderless picture printing as well as wireless connection, linking to an ever-expanding profile of Canon apps. Offered in both black and white, this printer is a sleek, user-friendly printer for everyone.
Stylish brand-new style
The resilient leading surface is scrape resistant as well as simple to tidy, indicating that parents don't need to worry if the children obtain their hands on it. The glossy grid patterned surface area stops undesirable marks to preserve PIXMA TS3140 top quality, attractive exterior.
Easy to use
This easy-to-use, budget-friendly tool includes a 3.8 cm LCD screen and also switches for quick and straightforward wireless arrangement. Additionally, individuals can check print and paper setups at a glimpse. Connecting to the printer is simple utilizing a one click button users could start Access Factor Setting to connect to the printer without the requirement for a router. The newly added paper detection aids to streamline as well as accelerate the process of printing for families and also students with a hectic way of livings.
Enhanced connection and also shareability
With the PIXMA TS3140 printer that has leading Wi-Fi network connectivity, it enables a customer to print directly from their gadgets or tablet for also quicker printing and flexibility.
By using the Canon Application PRINT facility will be deleted if using a PC or Mac while running the process of printing copying or scanning, as well as users can create an experience using wireless.
Countless creative thinking for the whole family members
With the new Canon Apps, Message in Print, it can allow an individual to easily place an inconspicuous message into a printed image, be it computer animations, music, video clip or message. The recipient could decode the message by holding their apple iPhone over the printed picture. By sharing memories in this individualized, special means Canon aids you tell stories behind your images.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Download
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Download For Printer and Scanner:
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here