Smart, stylish and connected All-In-One
This magnificently compact All-In-One lets you print, scan and also copy excellent pictures and crisp documents in the home. It has a 7.5 centimeters touchscreen, 5 single inks and comes all set to use with clever wireless and cloud connectivity
Connect easily to clever devices via a range of options including Bluetooth for simple Wi-Fi print and scan using the Canon PRINT application.
Flexibility of the cloud
Experience the flexibility of cloud printing and scanning directly from the Canon PIXMA TS6150 printer. It takes seconds with PIXMA Cloud link accessed via the printer display or Canon PRINT app.
Touch and faucet control
Fun printing is just a fingertip away with a 7.5 centimeters shade touchscreen as well as faster way buttons. A streamlined user interface mirrors the Canon PRINT application for a smooth experience.
Small top quality
Perfectly tiny All-In-One with Canon boosted print head technology and 5 single inks for premium borderless printing as well as scanning in any home setting.
Functional and economical
Just alter the color you require with individual inks and take care of both picture and paper media with dual feeders. Save with XL or XXL container alternatives and auto 2-sided printing.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here