The All-in-One you could rely on
Small business, as well as private users, will discover it easy to obtain more performed with the Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn A4 laser multifunctional. Whether you're exciting customers with full-color sales as well as advertising and marketing documents, or scanning, sharing and also archiving cumbersome paper data, you'll discover this printer an invaluable aid to your business. Portable dimension, wise appearances, and productive 14 ppm color printing make it the excellent first business-quality multifunctional for tiny or office.
Easy to make use of as well as maintain
You'll be impressed how quickly you could evaluate the Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn clever features. A lot of them are regulated through an instinctive front-mounted color 8.9 centimeters touch screen that are quickly customised to match the means you work. So launching the complete possibility of your printer never ever takes greater than a couple of taps. Maintaining your gadget is just as very easy. Constant dependability and restored top quality are ensured every time you transform your toner thanks to Canon's All-in-One cartridge style that changes all vital components at the same time.
Built for mobile functioning life
If you resemble most of the today's workforce, you move in between devices and places as your work demands. This printer is constructed with you in mind and also supplies the very same smooth experience across your PC/laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
Capture, share, save and store
You can easily scan paper documents for emails, also share them using the free cloud, or can store them in digital type files, this printer can make your work so easy. After that, when you have actually scanned your documents, upload them straight to online cloud solutions like Dropbox. Simply picture the freedom of scanning, conserving as well as recovering documents no matter where you are. That's just what makes the i-SENSYS MF631Cn such a terrific choice for dexterous companies that want to maintain effective on-the-go.
Lasting, manageable, integration-friendly
Although it's at home in little as well as office, the printer uses a thorough set of networkable printing and scanning capacities. This printer reduced energy intake in Rest and Standby settings and it's power-saving Auto Shutdown attribute make it a lasting, cost-conscious option.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit): Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here