All-In-One for little workplaces
Be efficient and remain gotten in touch with this robust All-In-One designed for demanding little office environments, with regular monthly print volumes of in between 250 and 1,500 pages. With Wi-Fi and Ethernet network connections and with the availability of such excellent quality control and print control to get a very satisfied comfort.
Fast document printing
Never ever waiting for your organization documents again. Fast A4 document ISO print speeds of 23 ipm in mono and also 15 ipm in shade are combined with a similarly rapid Quick First Print time of around 7 seconds.
Dual Immune High-Density inks produce a sharp message and also brilliant colors. These pigment inks have superior fastness so they will not discolor over time and are a marker and also friction resistant to making them perfect for high-quality organization documents.
You can print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 pages of documents with colored A4 type with capacity in XL-sized ink storage tanks. Individually exchangeable ink storage tanks make sure maximum productivity with marginal wastefulness. A 4-colour multi-pack option includes a full set of substitute inks for much more cost-effective results.
Performance you can depend upon
Make light work of every task consisting of multi-page scanning and copying thanks to a 250-sheet paper cassette, an incorporated 50-sheet ADF, and also a big shade touch screen. Easy, double-sided printing is also readily available for added professionalism as well as reduced paper consumption.
With the Cloud Link MAXIFY feature, you can also easily print from a variety of popular cloud solutions right from the printer screen or from a smartphone making use of the MAXIFY Printing Solutions application. Scan to email, Scan to the cloud, Apple AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Print features are likewise supported.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here