High capability, excellent quality
Flexible printer, scanner, copier and also fax designed for home offices that require fantastic mono and color print quality with an inexpensive each web page. With a huge 250-sheet feeder as well as 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2130 creates impressive prints with dazzling colors and crisp message utilizing its pen as well as friction-resistant DRHD inks.
Economical to run
From its low energy intake of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the high yield, individually exchangeable shade cartridges, the economic situation is a top priority. Black cartridges give an ISO return of 1,200 pages and color cartridges 900 pages, letting you deal with fewer interruptions. The optional 4-colour multi load offers much more cost-efficient printing.
Productive and also easy to use
Double-sided printing, as well as assistance for a selection of paper sizes and kinds from A4 ordinary paper to tags, envelopes, the paper that has an image or even insertion on a two-sided card, can also facilitate the printing process in your workplace. Constructed for efficiency, printers are so fast and easy to use: whether in the process of printing, copying and also scanning or sending faxes, they're all within easy reach with the MB2130 6.2 cm (2.5") TFT shade screen.
Print from smartphones, tablet computers as well as the cloud
Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iPhone), Mopria and also the Canon PRINT application are all sustained, as is printing from the cloud as well as scanning as well as conserving documents to prominent cloud services. Accessibility Point setting indicates that wise device users can connect to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
Surveillance and also upkeep abilities
IP address filtering provides gain access to rights to only a pick number of users, while SMTP assistance allows safe and secure scan-to-email within an office network. System administrators can promptly and also conveniently configure the printer and also restrict certain operations, such as scan-to-USB.
Straightforward network integration
System managers will appreciate the canon printer Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) compatibility, a device monitoring standard that makes it easy to integrate the printer into existing workplace networks. SNMP makes it possible for a variety of upkeep tracking features, including ink degrees, mistake standing, as well as web page matters.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here