5-inch Colour Touchscreen LCD Show
The Canon i-SENSYS MF630 series showcases an user-friendly 5-inch color touch-screen LCD panel. The operation panel has a vari-angle system which enables higher viewing adaptability.
Send out easily
With Canon's SEND Innovation, you can easily scan papers and also send them to one or more destinations. Digitize your paper document and also send them to shared folders for convenient information access and monitoring.
Appreciate fuss-free as well as reduced maintenance operation with Canon All-in-One printer toner cartridge style. Designed with an optional 045 H optional cartridge available to all customers can work on high volume printing process, it can also reduce the frequency for better cartridge replacement.
Straight USB Printing
Enjoy the convenience of straight printing from as well as scanning to USB memory gadgets, in various file layouts such as PDF, JPEG, as well as TIFF.
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet connection offers smooth network assimilation, making it easy to share printing resources and also deal with demanding workloads.
QR Code Scan
Just scan the QR code on the i-SENSYS MF630 to guarantee that you are connected to the correct printer when you are utilizing the Canon PRINT Service mobile application.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here