For home offices that require productivity
A completely included printer, scanner, photocopier and also fax made for the office. With a huge 500-sheet paper cassette as well as a 50-sheet ADF, the Canon MAXIFY MB2755 generates superior prints with deep, dense blacks, dazzling shades, and also crisp message using its marker and also friction-resistant DRHD inks. With this high quality does not come with the level of expenditure: A4 prints at 24 mm ultra fast in mono and also 15.5 ipm in shade, while the first output time only uses a duration of 6 seconds.
Maintain running prices to a minimum
From reduced power intake of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the separately replaceable shade cartridges, the economic climate is a top priority. Black cartridges give an ISO return of 1,200 pages as well as shade cartridges 900 pages. The optional 4-colour multipack has a complete series of replacement inks for even much better value.
Designed for performance
With two-sided printing and support for a variety of paper sizes and types, from A4 plain paper to tags, envelopes, drawing paper or even by editing two-sided cards make the job lightweight from print jobs in public workplaces. Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is simply a few faucets away, with a highly responsive 7.5 centimeters (3") TFT shade touchscreen and also improved the interface.
Mobile-ready, cloud-ready, work-ready
Support for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iPhone), Mopria and the Canon PRINT app supply fast as well as straightforward printing as well as scanning from mobile phones. You can print from the cloud and check and save records to shadow solutions. Sustained services include Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and also Concur. Integrated into Gain access to Point mode implies that wise tool individuals can link to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
Comprehensive surveillance as well as maintenance ability
IP address filtering system enables restricted access options, giving permission to only a pick number of customers, while SMTP e-mail support permits safe and secure scan-to-email. A variety of more alternatives allows system administrators to quickly as well as quickly set up the printer as well as restrict particular procedures, such as scan-to-USB.
Making tool management and combination into existing office networks easy. SNMP enables a series of maintenance surveillance functions, including ink degrees, mistake status, and also page counts.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here