High capability, premium quality
Versatile printer, scanner, photocopier as well as fax designed for home offices that need excellent mono and color print high quality with an affordable per page. With a huge 250-sheet feeder as well as a 50-sheet ADF, the Canon MAXIFY MB2155 creates superior prints with vivid colors as well as crisp text utilizing its marker as well as friction-resistant DRHD inks. The MAXIFY MB2155 Series prints A4 at a quick 19 ipm mono and also 13 ipm shade, while its first page out time (FPOT) is simply 6 seconds.
Affordable to run
From its low power intake of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the high return, individually replaceable color cartridges, economy is a top priority. Black cartridges supply an ISO return of 1,200 pages and shade cartridges 900 pages, allowing you work with fewer interruptions. The optional 4-colour multipack offers, much more, budget-friendly printing.
Effective and easy to use
Double-sided printing, as well as assistance for a variety of paper sizes as well as types of A4 plain paper as well as editing on a two-sided card, makes job becomes easier than the print job process in a regular office. Developed for productivity, the printer facts and easy to utilize: whether printing, copying, scanning or faxing, they're all within very easy reach with the MAXIFY MB2155 printer 6.2 cm (2.5") TFT shade screen.
Tracking and upkeep capabilities
IP address filtering suppliers gain access to civil liberties to only a pick variety of customers, while SMTP support permits secure scan-to-email within a workplace network. System managers can quickly as well as conveniently configure the printer as well as limit particular procedures, such as scan-to-USB.
Basic network assimilation
System managers will appreciate this printer Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) compatibility, a device administration criterion that makes it simple to incorporate the printer right into existing workplace networks. SNMP makes it possible for a series of upkeep tracking features, including ink levels, mistake status, as well as page counts.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here