- 2 Years of ink inside the box - Equipped with a two-year duration of the ink which are contained in the box.
- Unbeatable comfort - including ink that can deliver prints up to 4.000 black / 6.500 color pages.
- Exceptional value - Ink equal to 20 units of ink cartridges.
- Ultra low-cost replacement ink bottle - effortlessly refillable ink tanks.
- Wireless network ready - Print, scan and access memory card slots from every room of your home, using a wireless network.
- Printing free cartridge - also included in the ink box until the duration of 2 years.
- Consists of sufficient ink to print up to 4,000 pages black / 6,500 color equivalent to approximately 20 ink cartridge sets.
- The combination is so well against the cost and convenience - the freedom to process prints anything you want on a convenient place and without a sense of worry.
- Save up to 80% on ink with low-fee replacement bottles - plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks.
- One-touch copying - get best quality copies speedy.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here