Fixed efficiently with built-in auto duplex printing on the machine. So save time, save paper and also friendly to the environment with a double sided document printing process.
35-sheet auto document feeder
With 35-sheet automatic document feeder automatically used to copy, scan or fax of multi-pages document originals.
Built-in PCL Language
The imageCLASS MF246dn comes standard with PCL language, allowing the printer to work with a huge variety of business packages.
Take benefit of canon send generation by means of scanning and sending files to email or shared folder, growing the performance of document change in your office.
Printing inside small workgroups and the Office made easy with the imageCLASS printer with embedded network standards. With the built-in network LAN, this printer is designed to create a convenient and easy to process of printing with other customers on the identical network.
Amazing mobility everywhere
Armed with a set of canon applications as well as for third party print solutions, you could now print and scan at once out of your smartphone or tablet without the usage of a laptop.
Vari-angle operation panel
Adopting the design of the operating panel angles, the user is capable of using the panel according to the options that it wants and also so easy to operate. Design can provide a flexibility in placement of the device belongs to you, well that is placed on the ground floor or on a pedestal.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here