Epson gives a warranty for peace of the consumer
You can enjoy the guarantees granted Epson up to 2 years or in the capacity of up to 30,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum fee out of your printer and freedom from problems during the repair process. Epson assurance consists of insurance of printhead, which are most important for printers designed especially for printing process with high capacity.
Superb quality assured and also process so quickly
The Epson L485 printer can print with high resolution of up to 5760 dpi, as well as providing support to quality of prints as you want. Further, you will appreciate the fast print speeds of up to 10 ipm for black and 5.0 ipm for colour.
Ease of use
This printer combine a 1.44 inches colour LCD screen for easy operation and selection images for printing from the memory card slot.
Designed specifically for the memory card slots
The Epson L485 allows users to print from a memory card slot that is available without any hassle through a laptop device.
High quality is the highest value
Original Epson Ink bottles designed specifically to provide high-quality prints without limits with L-series printer. Every ink bottles units are sealed to ensure purity or authenticity until to consumers and equipped with intelligent tip design for to free from the spill the ink on process refill. Choose the original ink from Epson official for enjoying the long lasting quality from the L-series printer belongs to you.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here