Speedy Printouts with On-Demand for fixing
With Canon that have on-demand feature that can help a technology, imageCLASS MF621Cn can offer monochrome and coloration prints at speeds of up to 14 ppm, with a primary printout time in as quick as 18 seconds.
Intuitive coloration touch display screen Interface
Featuring a 3.5-inches colour touch display interface, you can upload your preferred copy/print settings as a shortcut, and can also arrange longer sequence for a given shortcut your desires, allows for comfort on a user and access that so quickly.
Working quicker and so efficient by way of sharing the printer for your network with the support of ethernet cable on the this printer.
Process on simple mobile
You can also enjoy a free rein on the process of printing or scanning on a mobile device in your possession with the Canon PRINT business app.
With a photosensitive drum, toner reservoirs and waste that can be mixed into the all-in-one toner cartridge, replacement and maintenance is so easy and simple as replacing the cartridge when toner is depleted.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here