Key Features :
- Get Laser-quality performance - the WF-2760, powered via PrecisionCore.
- Last wireless solution plus ethernet - with wi-fi direct for network-free printing and the NFC with a touch that is used for printing capabilities.
- Designed with the setup so easy on the navigation menu - 2.7-inches shade touchscreen to without problems using all in one features.
- Reload paper less often - 150-sheets paper capacity.
- Efficient - save time and paper with automatic 2-sided printing plus, a 30-pages ADF for copying and scanning process.
- Individual ink cartridges but it is also cheap - you can replace only on the color that you want.
- The document is very sharp - with laser quality black text is also very nice and clear, professional-pleasant proposals, reviews and brochures.
- With a very quick printing process - professional-quality at speeds of 13.7 ISO ppm in black and 7.3 ISO ppm color.
- Very economical - makes use of up to 70% less energy than laser printers.
- Documents that closing - DURABrite high instant-dry inks for smudge, fade and waterproof prints.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]