The ImageCenter ADS-3600W consists of a effective suite of scanning software. It is also compatible with Kofax VRS, an industry leader in picture processing software dynamically can be easily to evaluate each page scanned and routinely applies an appropriate picture quality settings for an increase in output is the maximum.
Coupled with an integration with brother solutions interface, which allows developers to access Brother internal internet services to create a custom solution and you can improve your business workflow, makes the ADS-3600W the appropriate scanning-shaped package for your business.
- With the scanning processes that have a high speed - With a scan of the single and double-sided material single pass, in every color and black or white, to reach up to 50 ppm.
- With multi page scanning processes - From the 50 sheets capability ADF.
- Wireless and wired ethernet networking - Plus a super speed USB 3.0 interface for local connectivity.
- NFC card reader - NFC card reader for a very integrated authorization device access and deciding on custom scan profiles.
- Advanced scanning capabilities - such as 2 in 1 mode for capturing 11 x 17 inch document, and each scan process mode for scanning processes unlimited pages into a single file.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here