Key Features :
- Copy, print and scan with an low cost wi-fi all-in-one;
- Connect with your gadget with the Canon PRINT app;
- Print from your preferred cloud offerings;
- Print many pages on your money with XL ink options;
- Get innovative with Easy-PhotoPrint+.
Can do printing, scanning and copying at home
Input a wireless wonderland with the Canon PIXMA MG3050 series, a flexible all-in-one for printing, scanning and copying documents speedy and truly. Built for all of your regular printing desires, from text-heavy documents to color photos.
Reduce the cost of printing
The PIXMA MG3050 series wont cost the earth to run. Use the optional high-capability Canon XL ink cartridges and also you'll save up to 30% in saving / page compared to their standard equivalents.
Without difficulty organise and print your photos with the My Image Garden app, whilst Easy-PhotoPrint+ helps you to design and print greeting cards.
The process of printing a very satisfying
Sharp text and beautiful images. The usage of bright dye and pigment black inks, the MG3050 series best cartridge system offers crisp document textual content and amazing images in both coloration and mono.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here