Strong and scalable – The Dell S5830dn makes it possible fixed efficient regardless of small or huge print jobs. Flexible media coping with means workers can print on a variety of media types, size and weight are available without hassle and have the choice to feature a wide variety of paper-dealing with accessories, together with paper trays, staple finisher and output stacker. Employees additionally get uninterrupted performance with a sturdy.
Intuitive and simple to use – With S5830dn intuitive control panel have size LCD 4.3 inches colour touchscreen that can make it simple to navigate and manipulate printer settings, while convenient, laptop-free printing shall we people print at once from a USB drive.
Saving cost – This printer offers lengthy-term savings with the lowest cost consistent with page printing whilst using the optionally available extra high yield toner cartridge. This option, blended with the addition of optional paper input trays can assist people use much longer without having to update toners or reload papers, even as the capability to address an variety of media and sizes, inclusive of envelopes and odd sizes, is available without the need to buy extra accessories.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here