Very affordable, high-quality printing
- Print all of the quality photos and documents you need for a good value with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges.
- With the ability to print very long range, when using the world’s No. 1 printer brand plus Authentic HP ink cartridges.
Just what you need right away
- Trust in easy versatility. Produce, scan, and copy what you need quickly with the best all-in-one.
Easy from the beginning
- Get started in fewer steps. Easily build this all-in-one to help print, scan, along with copy with uncomplicated controls.
- Save your space with a compact all-in-one made to be able to load on table field belongs to someone, at any shelf models, or anywhere that you think you need it.
You can reduce a negative impact
- By Preserving a resource that can be said without a sense of sacrifice performance usually use features all-in-one with the ability to save energy and proved to have ENERGY STAR certified.
- Lower your environmental impact. Trust in easy, free cartridge trying to recycle through HP World Partners.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here